Do you have polish origins? Are you struggling to learn more about your polish roots or would like to grow your polish family tree? Probably you hit the brick wall as for your genealogy research? Don’t worry – we are here to help. Not only we know how polish archival system is organized – we also have a great knowledge of polish genealogy records online, polish genealogy sites and databases.
Genealogical research is a process which gives a glance into our family history and determine the degree of the relationship between its family members. We also pay a lot of attention to show you your polish heritage in a local cultural context. Our service consists of 5 stages:
- Introductory verification of your family information (names, dates, places) which helps us to determine the research possibilities and records location.FREE OF CHARGE: After obtaining basic information about your ancestors, from which we have to leave (names, dates, places, denomination), we search the available databases to determine the availability of documentation that will allow obtaining the desired information. We determine where documents are stored, in what range of dates and what the scale of research difficulties is. This allows us to create an offer, including the valuation of our work:
- Personalized offer preparation along with estimated budget and research plan,
- Conducting the genealogical research,
- Analysis of the gathered archival materials together with translation of the historical documents,
- Report coverage along with the copies of documents.
In order to provide our clients comprehensive services, as an object of genealogical research, we offer:
Translation of Historical Documents
Documentation, obtained as a result of a genealogical research and archival inquiries, derives from various periods of history, occurs in various languages (Latin, old Polish, German, Russian) and is written down with various alphabets (szwabacha, black letter, Cyrillic alphabet)
We help to break the language barrier and provide documents’ interpretation and translation of historical materials, law acts or correspondence.
Option 1: Normal Translation
Committed document’s translation with historical commentary. This translation doesn’t have law force.
Option 2: Certified Translation
Document’s translation needed to all sorts of office, judicial proceedings, proprietary matters, citizen confirmation and legalization of the visit in Poland. We realize these translations cooperating with sworn translators from Wordit.pl company.